My dearest crafty friends..:)

Looking for Art/Craft material ? Search here..

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰

Good evening friends 😊
Hope you all are having a good time .. this will be my first card which I made for MFT challenges. There are two challenges MFT colour challenge 73




and Wednesday Sketch challenge - Sketch 341
 which has unfortunately ended and I couldn't enter...

As i was in a hurry to finish the project due to another urgent commitment  , it didn't come out as expected :( and I am not satisfied with the novice look of it .
Still as there is less time left to enter in the challenge , posting it as such :) Hope you guys excuse the shabbiness πŸ˜€

The middle black portion is by pastel colour ... and the above fringe lines by black sketch , below fringes are by gray pencil .. are hard to notice in the photo .. :D
The blue middle portion is done by marker . The coral flowers and other little  embellishments are quilled.
Used white pearls to give the card a cheery look .. the stamp is from Inkadinanko

Entering it in Paruscardmaking challenge JULY 17 Challenge






2 comments:

  1. I think your card looks great - thanks for dropping by my blog and joining my follow button - I have done the same for you - have a blessed week- and keep on crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Gali .. I am glad you liked it :) Happy crafting to you too :)

      Delete

Please leave some love behind❤️ 😊