My dearest crafty friends..:)

Looking for Art/Craft material ? Search here..

Saturday, September 15, 2012

A lovely birthday card

I just love the color of this card..!..Had a great time making it..
This weekend I happened to visit itsybitsy's blog & came across their craft challenge!
Made this one especially with the theme of the ItsyBitsy craft challenge i:e with the Big B's...Beads,bows,brads & Blings...:)
This is my first time participation in any craft challenge..so pretty excited about that!!:P

I thank the challenge coz got 2 make such a lovely card bcoz of it..:)


...



--------SOLD


2 comments:

  1. Well done on your first challenge Nitijita. As I said on our blog too, I just love the scattered beads at the bottom. Thanks for playing along the Big B Challenge over at ItsyBitsy. All the very best!!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Sunehra for appreciating the work ...:) I have a lot 2 learn in crafting yet :) m really encouraged by ur words!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love behind❤️ 😊